Learn and practice simple tools to stop working so hard and become a true Quadruple Aim Leader - supporting the health and wellbeing of everyone on your teams - including yourself - in these chaotic times.
Download the Complete Overview Document
Using the FORM BELOW
ONLY 17 Seats Remain
BOOK NOW WITH THIS LINK
to Reserve Your Place
Our dates are May 7-10, 2017
in beautiful Seattle Washington
This unique event was created specifically for physicians in a straddle leadership position – seeing patients and holding a designated leadership position at the same time. This double part-time job description puts straddle leaders at unique risk for their own burnout and hamstrings their ability to be an effective leader.
We built the training content based on our 2000 hours of one-on-one physician coaching experience and lessons learned in training over 10,000 individual physicians for 60 corporate clients.
This is the ultra-hip, waterfront landmark in Seattle, Washington where the Beatles fished out one window and Led Zeppelin threw a couch out another. Our training room sits right on Elliot Bay with a view of the ocean and the Olympic mountains. This is the only waterfront hotel in downtown Seattle.
The hotel is literally on the water - it is built on a pier - the food is outrageously delicious, you can watch the ferrys glide by from your room 24/7 and we have a 40% discount on room rates for retreat participants.
In the afternoon will will have just two hours of breakout sessions, case presentations and Q& A ...
... and the rest of the day is free for you to explore all the riches of the Seattle area ... many of them are within walking distance of our hotel including Pike Place Market and the Flying Fish, the Space Needle, Paul Allens' Experience Music Project (EMP) and so much more.
We strongly encourage you to take a few extra days - especially after the retreat - and turn this into a world-class getaway. The Olympic and Cascade mountains and Victoria and Vancouver, British Columbia are all very close by.
- We have applied for 11 hours of Category One CME credits and fully expect approval
~ You want a break from taking care of everyone else and some time to focus 100% on you – relaxing, recharging your batteries, taking a good look at your practice, your leadership role and your life from a different perspective — and getting crystal clear on what you really want going forward
~ You want to build a more balanced life – so you are not always at the mercy of your career, your practice and your patients
~ You want to stop working so hard - learn how to spend your time in the office actually seeing patients — and leading your teams - rather than being constantly hassled by your EMR, worthless meetings and the dozens other clerical tasks that end up on your desk
~ You want to take your career back - to make it yours, rather than be told what you can and cannot do. It is time to stop trying to fit into "the way we do things around here" and build your Ideal Practice.
~ You may be surprised to realize your leadership academy year or even your MBA didn't teach you what you really needed to be an effective leader. You are desperate for some simple skills that will get your teams engaged and participating from the start, allow you to cut your meetings in half, make all of them much more effective, help you delegate effectively, give meaninful feedback and deal with disruptive colleagues.
~ You realize you have been living Einstein’s definition of insanity and want a way out. You know how crazy it feels to …”Do the same things over and over and expect a different result” but have not been able to find a way out on your own
~ You could really use a world class vacation to one of the most beautiful places on earth
~ You are tired of trying to figure this out all by yourself. Tired of feeling like this is a battle between you and the whole world and you are sandwiched between your colleagues below and leadership above with no way to find shelter. You would like support to make these changes from an experienced coach and an group of like- minded physicians
The Quadruple Aim Physician Leadership Retreat is an entire system for TRANSFORMATION.
You will become a more effective leader. You will learn and practice tools to transform your culture to more engagement and support. You will receive 3 months of world-class support to make sure you make these changes back home. And the whole process is fully guaranteed.
- You will step outside your normal life for four days skill building and building a detailed action plan for real and lasting change. Four days of our highest level of personal support, training, action planning and mastermind sessions.
- You will learn proven methods to carve out more quality time for your people, yourself and your family. Tools we have tested - and proven to be effective - in the real lives of hundreds of modern physicians in all specialties.
- You will learn ways to get your work done and get home sooner - without working harder. More field-tested tools to use your team more effectively and become the eye of the storm in your practice day.
- All this will take place in one of the most beautiful settings on earth ... Seattle and the Pacific Northwest in May. Our setting offers you the opportunity for a world class vacation filled with yoga, meditation and many unique experiences. Within walking distance of our hotel is the Pike Place Market, Space Needle, Seattle Aquarium and Victoria, BC, the Cascade and Olympic Mountains and so much more are only minutes away.
THEN WE GIVE YOU
TWO THINGS NO OTHER RETREAT PROVIDES
1) The Ongoing Support to Actually Make the Changes When You Get Back Home
- You will receive three months free membership in our private Facebook group where you can post questions and both give and receive support 7 days a week. We will host 12 weekly call in coaching sessions to keep you on your action plan and deal with any obstructions along the way.
We are so confident you will make changes as a result of the retreat experience, the friendships you make and our support services, your investment is fully guaranteed. If you feel the Quadruple Aim Physician Leadership Retreat is not worth every penny of your investment at any time between Day 1 (May 7th) and 90 days later (August 5th) December 10th) we will refund your entire retreat investment, no questions asked.
I hope to meet you in Seattle this spring.
We have declared 2017 to be the Year of the Quadruple Aim. We can wait to help you get started.
Click here to contact us directly if you have any questions or would like immediate support for you or your people.
Keep breathing and have a great rest of your day,
Dike Drummond MD