Download the White Paper
A Proven Blueprint to Hard Wire the Quadruple Aim Into Your Organization
- Designed for rapid results and culture change
- Up and running in just two on-site days
- Use our proven Blueprint to fit your exact situation
- A permanent upgrade in your Physician Leadership capabilities
Let us show you a four-part strategy that will allow any healthcare organization - of any size - to build burnout prevention into "the way we do things around here".
As an organization, we have learned a lot of things via:
One of the big learnings is an unfortunate one. It goes like this ...
The majority of senior healthcare leaders don't actually care enough about their people to do something about burnout -- besides surveying and wringing their hands.
That is not you though ... for a simple reason ...
You understand the simple concept that the health and wellbeing of your physicians and staff will determine
Unfortunately understanding the Quadruple Aim is not enough.
You need proven tools to make a difference ... to help your people, stop the burnout, circle the wagons and shift your culture to one of more support, engagement and trust. You are in the right place.
We will show you how just one working group and four field-tested processes, can shift your people's ability to care for themselves and your organizations ability to take better of your people.
Let's stop for just a second. You must understand something before we can continue. All your people must be able to recognize the true nature of burnout if our work together is to be successful.
Fundamentally, burnout is not a problem
If you think physician burnout is a problem you can solve, this magical thinking is getting in the way of meaningful change. Stop looking for a "solution". There isn't one.
Remember these two things and you will find yourself back on the right track
1) Burnout is a classic DILEMMA - a never ending balancing act. The balance is between the amount of energy you expend in your practice and your larger life -- and your ability to recharge to maintain balance. Call it energetic homeostasis if you wish.
Physician burnout is not a problem. There is no solution. The risk will never go away ... ever ... for anyone in your organization. Unfortunately, physician leaders are even more at risk for burnout than pure clinicians. Go figure.
2) The only way to address a dilemma is with a STRATEGY - multiple actions taken in a coordinated effort to lower stress and increase coping skills in the workplace.
Because the risk of burnout is never going away, this strategy must become an ongoing and permanent feature of your physician leadership structure.
The Quadruple Aim Blueprint is a four-part strategy that coordinates:
1) Education - to complete your people's medical education on stress management and burnout prevention and give them tools for their own resilience. Live training, the reference text to burnout prevention for home study and 48 digital resources branded to your organization are all immediately available - all are high impact and state of the art in the healthcare industry.
2) Stress focused Continuous Quality Improvement - so you are always working projects to lower workplace stress. Restore balance to the way you prioritize your QI activities. Don't just cushion the blow of outside mandates Ask your people what is frying their bacon and do something about it.
3) Crisis management - both proactive and reactive - so your people are never left out in the cold in times of a bad outcome, medical error or malpractice lawsuit.
4) An active social and cultural calendar - to get your people off their gerbil wheels and build real human connections. You will never feel like the organization has your back if you haven't even met half your partners in person.