Dirty Little Secret #4
Physician Leaders naturally and automatically do the wrong things.
Sitting in meetings and putting out fires is NOT LEADERSHIP.
Watch Your Email for the next Dirty Little Secret Video Lesson
KEY LINKS to Learn More:
CLICK HERE for training on the Fundamental Currency of Leadership
CLICK HERE for Physician Leadership Gets Easy When You Do These Three Things
Are you ready for the Quadruple Aim Physician Leadership Retreat?
The Skills and Support to Become an Effective Wellness Champion for Your People.
In three days, we will share everything we have learned working with hundreds of physician leaders at all levels in all sizes of healthcare organizations. These are the essential skills of building a culture of support and engagement -- without burning yourself out in the process.
- 31 hours CME
- 216 Wellness Champions trained to date
- Registration is limited to a small group - just 20 in total - and includes 8 weeks of follow up support to keep you on your action plan.
CLICK HERE to Learn More and Lock In Your Seat
- Learn how to prevent your own burnout when you are in a "straddle position" - seeing patients AND being a physician leader
- Build your personal burnout prevention strategy and become a mentor and role model to your people
- Learn how to recognize burnout in your people and reach out to support them effectively
- Learn authentic leadership skills to build a culture of trust and engagement on your teams
- Learn how to lead by asking questions and stop having to do all the work yourself
- Let us show you a simple proactive burnout prevention strategy for your whole organization
- We will also build an ongoing support community of like-minded leaders so you will never feel like you are alone in the trenches again
CLICK HERE to learn more and lock in your seat
That's all for now.
If you have any questions, suggestions or would like personal support ...
- Click Here to contact me directly
- OR email us at email@example.com
- OR call us at 206-430-1905
Keep breathing and have a great rest of your day,
Dike Drummond MD
BACK to TheHappyMD.com HOME PAGE