Download the Physician's 2023 Best-Year-Yet Breakthrough Process
Use the ten questions inside to make 2023 your best year yet!
This is our 7th year sharing this year-end planning process designed specially for physicians - 3137 downloads to date
Get Your FREE 2023 Best-Year-Yet Worksheet Now
What would it take to make 2023 YOUR Best Year Yet?
Your experience of 2023 depends on the quality of your goals and intentions for the year ahead.
Our Breakthrough Planning Process is specifically designed to help you breakthrough in those areas where you are feeling stuck – at work or home. These 10 highly focused questions only take a relaxed hour yet can make a massive difference in your quality of life in the 12 months ahead. Ready?
The holidays are a perfect time to step out of the whirlwind of your practice to
- remember and celebrate all you accomplished in 2022
- and plan for an even better year ahead.
With the 2023 Breakthrough Process, you sit back with a cup of tea and your favorite pen and answer some simple questions that will lay the foundation for your best year yet
- Your top achievements and biggest things you learned this year to date.
- The things that are incomplete here at the end of the year and what you want to do about them
Then the process helps you create a plan for the next 12 months.
- Your top goals
- The people and relationships crucial to your success
- New skills you want to learn
- Adventures you want to take
- Problems you want to resolve
- and what things you simply want to let go of
Click Here if you have ANY questions or suggestions about this process or any of the other ways we can support you having your best year yet in 2023.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE with one of your top goals or adventures, so we can cheer you on.
That's all for now.
If you have any questions or would like immediate support, please use this Contact Form to connect by sending us a quick message.
Here’s to creating something special for you and your family in 2023!
Keep breathing and have a great rest of your day,
Dike Drummond MD
Please feel free to share: